If you’re a fresher and completed all the stages of initial screening and looking for sample of common interview questions & answers, following article is right fit for you. Although questions may be different but these are the most common interview questions & answers for fresher’s.
- Describe yourself
– This is the most common question in any interview. Although interviewer knows about you through your resume or social media, they often try to judge you through how you represent yourself. You can answer this question with your hometown, interests and parents. You should keep in mind that the description you’re giving shouldn’t too big rather you should convert your past history into your strength.
For example- My name is X and I have completed my graduation from Xyz University. My home town is in T. My favorite sport is cricket. I often used to organize inter school tournament. I also awarded best organizer several times.
- Tell us about your Strength & Weakness
– One of the common questions fresher’s encounter in their interview board. You should keep in mind that your answers don’t conflict each other. You should answer strength to the point with example. Always find some strength that support your role. Try to figure out a weakness that doesn’t conflict your role in the job. When you answer your weakness you should share how you are working to overcome your weakness. Don’t act that you don’t have any weakness.
- Tell us about your hobbies -Sometimes interviewer ask some basic questions to freshers. Don’t get confused they are judging how you fit with company culture. You should answer this question in a way that supports your role in the organization. For example- if your role required of client visit frequently, you can answer traveling is your hobby. You should also include your traveling history with your answer as an example.
- What do you know about our company?
– This is another common interview question. Through this question interviewer wants to know how you prepare yourself by doing research about the organization. Your proper research and clear understanding about the organization and its products and services also showcase your willingness to do the job. You have to have the clear knowledge about the product and services organization is offering, their history and their achievements (if any).
- Does this company fit for you? Why?
– Through research you already know what the company does and how it performs its activities and what will be your role. So you should answer this question in a way that your expertise will grow in their company and only that company will lead you to the success. You should showcase in a way that working with this organization will help you to increase your capabilities.
- How do you handle disagreements? – Sometimes interviewer asks this type of question by giving you some situation. From situation analysis this is very common question in the interview. Through this question interviewer judge you whether you react to any disagreements or not. You should keep in mind that your answer should be logical regarding the situation and you have to convince that you’re right and that’s why you’re stick to it.
- Where do you see yourself within 5 years?
– Through this question interviewer wants to check whether you want to stay with the company for so long or not and they want to know how visionary you are with your career. You should keep in your mind that never disrespects your current role. You can answer this like- I want to work hard to learn more and add more value to your organization and in this process company will decide what should be my position within 5 years.
- Why should we hire you?
– This another common question fresher’s encounter in the interview board. Interviewer tries to judge your convincing power through this question. The best way to answer this question is to showcase your strength and explain them how your strength can benefit the organization. Please keep in mind that your strength should relevant for your job description.
- What is your salary expectation?
– This is the most common question in interview. You have to have knowledge about the market range for the role. You shouldn’t ask for too high or too low salary. It will cost you in both ways. If you don’t have any idea about the range of the salary can be, you can ask for industry standard. But it is wise to collect information about the range for the role.
- When can you join? – This question often comes with good news. Don’t be desperate. Interviewer judges your willingness through this question. The best way to answer this question is you want to join them as soon as possible. If you’re too desperate interviewer may not give you the opportunity to negotiate with them because they might think you are much needy for the job. So answer this question carefully.
- Do you have any questions? – This is very common phenomenon in the interview. Asking question will show your confidence. Please make a list of questions you want to ask and avoid irrelevant questions. The best way to answer these questions is to ask about the next step, your specific role in the job etc. Never tell that you don’t have questions because it reflects either you have low confidence or you’re not curious to know about the job or the organization.
So, those are the common questions that are frequently ask in the interview for the fresher’s. It may vary depending on the situation or job role. To know more about interview hacks, tips & tricks Contact us at www.divisionprime.com